1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a sub in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by restoguy, Aug 23, 2006.

1. restoguy

restoguy Junior Member

I'm seriously considering picking up some equipment and doing some plowing this winter in Colorado. I don't have a day's experience plowing with a pickup, but I've been running heavy equipment for 18 years. I'm 1099 sub-contract already and LLC to boot. I've got the truck, just need to buy the sno-gear. If you're looking for someone, I'd love to talk to you. Better to get the ball rolling now than wait until we're knee deep in it! Thanks for your time.
  2. onesourcecps

onesourcecps Junior Member
    from Denver

Hello restoguy

I'm looking for subs in Denver metro. Need your own equipment and shovel crews would be a bonus.

Kevin Knapp
  3. rmaskewitz

rmaskewitz Junior Member

need sub work

Hi Kevin,
    I've got a new set-up in Boulder and am looking for sub- work this winter. Do you still need help? Give me a call at 720-470-0471- Ryan