1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a spot to haul in MN

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DCS MN, Aug 21, 2009.

1. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

I have a large lot in St. Louis Park that I have to haul all the snow off site,
    woundering if anybody knows or has an area where I could haul to.
    My best bet I am guessing would be Hopkins, Golden Valley, Plymouth?
    I lost my old spot to a new development.
    Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
  2. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

camdens backyard???:D:waving:
  3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Better yet, His driveway. :jester:
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Once the drive fills up then use the front yard and fill to the back.....lol
  5. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

I realize comedy runs deep in this site but this a serious thread, I do apreciate an inside joke but I am looking????
  6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

In all seriousness I have a site for you.

It may be a little farther south than you want, but I only charge $5 a load. :D
  7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Hey if he wants to haul it 100+ miles each way, I've got all the room he could ever ask for :D

Go to SIMA's website and do a search for members in that area. Send the members you find a message to see if they can help you out or refer you to someone who can.
  8. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

I have a dumping spot over in WI - just outside of hudson,WI if anyone needs help over this way.
  9. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Wish I had a place for you. I have several customers in SLP myself, but luckily I have yet to pick up any accounts that dont have sufficient storage on site... If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.

Seems like every storm I see Driveway Design trucks along with several others hauling up and down Hwy 100, been tempted to follow them one day and see where they're dumping. I'd ask the former owner, since he's my Godfather and all, but he wont talk to me since he had trouble paying me for plowing his personal driveway... :dizzy:

Maybe I can catch the guys doing the lot at Duluth and 100 and ask them where they're dumping this year, it's quite the show when they're hauling out of there after a storm...
  10. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Do you know what company plows at 100 and Duluth? That would be perfect.
    I need to set it up before the snow flies.:eek:
  11. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Don't know... I have several accounts in the area, and see them working throughout the season, but haven't stopped to see who they are. I'll do some asking around and see what I can figure out...

PS, I'd be tempted to call Driveway Design and DeRosier, and ask where they haul to, I know Driveway Design does contract hauling in the area, and DeRosier has quite the opertion over here and may be able to give you a lead too.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  12. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Thanks for your help.
  13. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

how much snow are we talking? I may have a site in robbinsdale