1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a snow maker!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Canplow, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

Need a snow maker to make work! any ideas ? I'm from an area with no snow right now what is the best means to Sub your self out 2 hours north they get a abundence of snow and I would like to work this winter what is a fair price to charge? is it fair to expect a little more for helping out a overloaded or broken contractor? I have a 8' plow snow thrower and 2 labours to shovel any suggestions? We have not had any snow yet going stir crazy!:yow!::sleeping::drinkup::help:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

That is so COOL!!!! Can I give you my list to fill in to bad I dont charge per Inch LOL Does that have water hooked up or just pulling moisture outa the air?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

It pulls it from the hose, there's a guy by us that has one but it's like 2 grand. It makes wet heavy snow.