1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Snow Ex 575 asap in WI

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by just plow it, Jan 7, 2010.

1. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Does anyone on here from Wisconsin know who sells Snow Ex spreaders. I need a 575 asap. I had one until some lady decided to pull out behind me today while I was backing up, Needless to say my spreader is now completely junk along with her Blazer. I called several dealers around here and no one has any. Any help would be appreciated Thanks.
  2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

i got a used one i might be interested in selling... call me -847 - 3 2 1 8261
  3. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not sure if they sell Snow Ex or not, but hav eyou tried Krause?
  4. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Yes, Krause can order one but it will take about 10 days to get in. I may go that route because I would like a new one instead of used, especially if insurance will pay for it. I would of liked one by this weekend because the weathermen are saying a chance of freezing drizzle for Sunday night. Thanks for the help guys.:)
  5. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Try Supreme Equipment 262-971-0026 they are in New Berlin, WI
  6. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

supreme has one on the shelf.
  7. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Monroe Truck - Depere
  8. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

9. bluespruce