1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a salt spreader vibrator

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 31, 2008.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought some bulk salt and it looks like i will need a salt spreader vibrator where can i get one and how much for one?

2. Enviouslawns

Enviouslawns Senior Member

Im not sure where in michigan your at but in macomb theres a place called cannon equiptment at 23 and van dyke area.

3. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Angelo's. Best price. Shipping is reasonable.

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

There is one name in vibrators for spreaders. www. Karrierco.com They make the virbrators for the salt dog and all snowex models. They are a sweet unit. They can make the whole truck shake.

5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I'll have to get by this storm by shaking my plow side to side (all those with BOSS plows know what i mean) and wiggling my steering wheel :D until i can get a vibrator.

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

go on ebay there are two on there right now I have two on my fisher 1000s and we run bulk thru them and they work great.

7. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I agree, call Bob Church at Karrier, he is a wizard. Top quality harness, controllers and vibrators. I was talking to Bob about a month ago and snowex went to a cheap offshore supplier of vibrators. He makes the best stuff.

Regards Mike