1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a question answered asap about western plow wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by cj7plowing, Apr 13, 2009.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

on westerns website they have two model numbers for their wings. one is for the mvp plow and the other one is for the pro plow. does anyone know if they are the same or will fit the same mounting holes?

2. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Call a Western Sales place and ask. I have them on a straight blade but have not seen them on a MVP yet Sorry

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I think the wings are for the pro PLUS, not the pro plow.

and they're probably not the same part for both.

-Jer

4. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Directly from the western site...

Available for the MVP™ PLUS and PRO PLUS® lines of WESTERN® plows, these optional wings add up to 30 percent more carrying capacity to your blade. No installation required - single pin design means quick and easy attach/detach.
    PRO PLUS PART # 64410
    MVP PLUS PART # 44510

5. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

They make two different wings, One to fit the Pro PLUS series and one to fit the MVP Plus plows (Only the 8.5' and 9.5'). They are very similar but not the same. The vertical ribs on the plow that they pin on to are set deeper in on the one series more than the other. Not sure which is the deeper one as I type this but I do have both sets of wings in stock. I could check the distances if you need to know. I have made these wings fit on Boss Plows and the Western pro series but there is some fabricating required.
    Mark @ Nes-Techtymusic