1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a pump rebuilt

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by raptorman03, Feb 25, 2005.

1. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

:help: Hey guys do any of you know what a rough estament of what it would cost on having my hinikers pump rebuilt?
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

All depends if its a specific problem or if you just want a o-ring kit tossed into it and cleanded up. the fenner and barnes power units are pretty relaible and you usually dont have to do anything to them until they fail.

Most shops charge a minimum of an hour labor to bench and tear down a unit and then parts so you can start at $100 and go up from there depending on the problem.
  3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

ok this is what its doing. When im windrowing the weight of the snow will take the blade and push it to the side all the way.
  4. JMR

JMR Senior Member

I don't know squat about Hiniker plows, but I would guess there has to be some crossover valve adjustment????? or such causing the problem.