1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need A Pump Any Kind

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by gixxer_grand, Aug 19, 2007.

1. gixxer_grand

gixxer_grand Junior Member

fabbing my own plow i got the meyers blade need some kind of pump let me know what you guys have
  2. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

My body pieced together a meyer and it tured out very nice. I am pretty jealous of his setup. He ordered up a pump from Snowplow Aftermarket Manufacturing catalog and it a generic pump but it works good and he mounted it in his tool box. It has quick disconects on it and unlike the meyer pumps it has a large fill spout on the reservoir which makes it easy to fill. Nice setup I thought. Keeps pump out of the weather and salt.
  3. Fallsman

Fallsman Junior Member

I have an E-60 new

i have a E-60 that is new and will let it go fairly cheap!! I am in niagara falls and could meet you if you want this pump. Get back to me asap
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i would put a deep cycle battery optima
  5. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

how much for the e60 pump, if he dose not want it ill buy it if it is cheap
  6. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

i have a couple of e-60 completely rebuilt for 1000.00 each and e 47 for 600.00