1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need A Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by STA-GREEN, Sep 5, 2008.

1. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

I NEED A PLOW FOR MY FORD F150 4X4 I DONT CARE THE MAKE OR AGE AS LONG AS I COULD USE IT BUT ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE FOR A 14 FOOT JON BOAT THAT IS READY FOR WATER, IT HAS EVERYTHING U WOULD NEED TO TAKE THE BOAT OUT FISHIN,
    MOTOR, TROLLING MOTOR, BATTERY, GAS TANK, BATTERY BOX, LIFE VESTS ,ORES, SEATS, COMES WITH THE TRAILOR, AND THERE IS TITLES FOR BOTH THE BOAT AND TRAILOR, AND ITS REGISTERED TILL 2012, PLATES ARE STILL GOOD, IT HAS A 15 HP MOTOR, AND I ALSO HAVE A 7.5 HP MOTOR WITH GAS TANK THAT I WOULD ALSO THROW IN ,THE BOAT TRAILOR, BOAT , AND BOTH MOTORS ARE WORTH SOME MONEY SO LET ME KNOW, THANKS EMAIL ME AT/ STA.GREEN@YAHO.COM