1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Plow Mount!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TomB...IN, Dec 18, 2008.

1. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

I am in need of a Snoway mount. The mount I need is # 99100396. The dealer I talked too wanted way too much for this mount. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can make a deal.

Thanks
    Tom

2. payton

payton Senior Member

which dealer did u talk to? what acutual mount are u looking for not part numbers.

payton

3. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

I talked to Complete Hydraulic out of Franklin, and Carmel Welding in Carmel. I am wanting to mount this plow (25D106066) on a 2004 F150. Carmel welding told me to call Complete Hyd. and that I needed mount #99100396. They were wanting over $600 for the mount. I was hoping to find a cheaper one, considering I still need to get wiring for the truck

Thanks for quick response payton.
    Tom