1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Part - who's got one???

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AC2717, Nov 12, 2010.

1. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Hi Guys,
    I am fixing a Fisher MM1 for my buddy. thought there was a problem with the electric hydro pump but turns out the wiring is no good

So what I need is the wire that comes from the motot (the one that connects to the three ports on the side of the electric-hydro motor) and has the male plug on the other end to plug into the wire from the truck

Everything else is in great working order

so does anyone have one I can purchase??

Thanks guys

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Couldn't you go to TSC and get a regular ole quick disconnect plug? It'd be cheaper too. Just a thought.

3. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

would like to put a OEM replacement. the wires are freyed right at the connector to the truck side

4. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

c'mon guys some one has got to have one
    the fisher part #: 26359
    plow control harness plow side (goes to the back of the hydraulic motor on the plow frame) and has the mail end

5. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

I might have one let me look.
    Chad

6. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sorry wrong one.
    Chad

7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Just go to your local NAPA and get one, or order it off CPW. Where you are in Mass, Lang's can get it to you in short order as well.