1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need A New Snowblower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by TazLandscapes, Jan 6, 2008.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

I am looking at getting another snowblower before the next storm and need some suggestions.I own a Yard machines 5.5hp 2 stage snowblower and a troybuilt single stage snowblower.and the troybult sucks.i bought it in Nov 2006 and havent even used it 3 times the motor went in it right after i bought it and it wont even trhow snow either if its wet and heavy or light and fluffy it just keep clogging.I was looking at the toro 3650 ss and the honda single stage and was wondering how they would perform in both wet and heavy and light and fluffy snow..Thanks

2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

The Toro 3650 will throw anything you feed it. I will NEVER use another blower again...well just about...Just make sure it's a 2 stroker smoker !
  3. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

We'll carry two of them with the trucks to do the sidewalks and walkways
  4. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

I would recomend the Toro blower also. I have used many different blowers over the years, and the Toro is incredible. It will go through the wet, heavy, solid snow and blow it across the street. Not that I do that! :yow!: