1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Little Help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jhughesIII, Dec 17, 2005.

1. jhughesIII

jhughesIII Junior Member

Hello, I am new here and have found many interesting threads many are common practice to me already but there are many other interesting views.
    What I need help with is, I am looking for a skid steer mounted push-box with a rollover feature so it can be used for pulling as well. My thought is it will be much more productive for the mass amount of driveways I maintain in some of my condos. I already own a Fox rollover plow made by Hinker and while this is great snow falls of the edge and decreases productivity, the other issue is the steel edge is rough on the uneven driveways. If anybody has seen anything close to what i'm looking for it would be a great help.I know it exists but I can't remember were i saw it.
    Thank you Joe
  2. somm

somm Senior Member