1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a little help trying to sell a fisher plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 350 STROKER, Feb 25, 2009.

1. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

I have a 2001 7.5 rd fisher plow mm1 with the later style pump that I'm trying to sell. I guess this is kind of a what do you think it is worth question. to make a long story short the plow was damaged in an accident. the mould board is bent on left hand side. it is probably pushed back about 4" at the end. the lf hand angle piston mount on the mould board was damaged, so we cut that out, fixed and welded it back in and along with a new angle ram piston [that alone was 200.00] the other pistons and pump work fine, the plow functions now but just has a bent mould board. I'm going to sell it or part it out and it would come with the plow only. the insurnce company bought me a new MM2 and I was able to keep my truck frame and electronics. Anyway in a nutshell what do you think this might worth? a new 7.5 mounted on the truck in my area is 4500.00 including labor. Do you think this one would be worth say 1000.00? a new mould board is 1200.00 and the plow would be good to go. I'll try to get some pics up later. thanks in advance

2. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  3. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

It's 8 years old and bent $500, on craigslist I have seen complete decent plows that old for $1000.
  4. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

the only think to keep in mind is we only use them about 4 times a year down here is we are lucky. that what I'm trying to get fell for. I know what I looked at fixing the pump wad like a grand and the head gear frame was 1600.00 thanks