1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a little fisher minute mount help from jeep plowers

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by thomason_45, Jan 3, 2006.

1. thomason_45

thomason_45 Junior Member

Hey I have a fisher minute mount plow and i am puttin it on my jeep and i was wondering if you could measure the hole outlined in red in the pic on ur mounts and tell me an accurate diameter for it. Thank you in advance.

2. thomason_45

heresthe pic

3. thomason_45

oopz heres the pic

7 plowpart.jpg

4. dubeb31

dubeb31 Member

i'm guessing your fabing your own push plates, if so why don't you just measure the diameter of the pins on the head unit and make it a tiny bit bigger than that mesurement....?

5. thomason_45

well...

because i got a guy who can do this fancy stuff all on a computer if i give him a pic and 1 dimension he can determine all the dimenions of the thing and i can fab them to those dimensions... i got this pic from a guy i was gonna buy the mounts from but we didnt see eye to eye on the price