1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a light bar?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by spittincobra01, Jan 3, 2007.

1. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

I would highly recommend www.SirenNet.com, and ask for Stacey. 1-888-959-0911

I got mine from them and not only were the prices the best, but the customer service was absolutely outstanding! Stacey went above and beyond, answering questions almost daily from me (yes I'm a PITA) and her demeanor remained professional and friendly... and very knowledgable! When Stacey wasn't there, Sasha was a great help too.

I don't say things like this about many places, but this one deserves it!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Expensive, almost $100 more per item over LSH lights (www.lshlights.net) and lsh has great customer service and probably the fastest shipping I have ever seen.

3. spittincobra01

lsh didn't have the luminator led bar from sho-me, they only had the led bar with 2 levels of leds and isn't nearly as bright

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

They may not list everything ask and I am sure they can get it. They got parts for me from whelen for my lightbar for cheap.

Bought my Whelen LFL Patriot $483 same thing from Sirennet $594 savings of $111 and I had it in 2 days

5. spittincobra01

that is a good deal on that bar... and I would love a patriot bar... I'm a huge fan of the pats! :nod:

6. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

7. spittincobra01

you are right, I didn't see it on thier site when I was looking around for mine but it's the same price I paid so I feel good about it. I have seen it on Flora Wrecker's site for 430, and sho-me has it on thier site for 600...

All things considered, Stacey was very good to me, shipped it in 3 days for me (no, I didn't pay extra for that) and I am very happy with the light. I would go through sirennet again in a heart beat... just wanted to share it with anyone who might be interested or looking for themself

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I've dealt with SirenNet, and they are excellent.

9. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

lemme know if anyone is interested in a whelen mini liberty bar 100 off retail price

10. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

If your into Full size LED bars here you go. www.viperlightbars.com THE CHEAPEST PLACE I HAVE FOUND FOR SURE!! Any configuration you need just about. Arrow sticks, dash lights etc. LSH is also a very good place for lights. I will give out a couple of more also.

www.lshlights.com galls.com - not cheap but many other items.
    www.awdirect.com - also not cheap but good items
    www.strobesnmore.com

There now you can search your own prices.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  11. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Is it the one you just bought?

12. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

yup...........

13. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Why don't u like that light keemer didn't u just get it???? and that is the liberty right?????

14. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

i got one for my friend and he didnt have the money. i was thinking about putting both on but that seems a bit ridiculous lol

15. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Good thing you didn't do that. I would still be laughing about that.:eek: :dizzy:

16. Cobra1832

Cobra1832 Junior Member
    from Ma

Hey Spittincobra you getting any snow up there in NH? We have gotten nothing here in Ma. Hell, I am still out driving the Cobra. Tomorrow is going to be 62-65 degrees apparently....

Sorry to get a bit off topic :bluebounc

17. spittincobra01

Hey Mike,

We got one storm, about 2" and that was it... not enought to hit my trigger. Oh yeah, a dusting back in December too. :dizzy: I put the cobra away in the trailer back in November... been thinking of taking it back out! But then again it's heated in there so I'm sure it doesn't mind the hiyatis. I can't wait for the season to start up this year, especailly since I was there so often last year :cry: