1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Intensifire lens

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ZRT1000, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

The tabs crack last season, only need the lens, Where to get one? ..Thanks

2. LON

LON Senior Member

Tabs are there for only holding the lens on while the glue cures. Tab breaking off is considered normal.

Lon

3. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Then the glue is not holding because the lens is falling off. I did a search on this forum and found many people with the same problem so I called my dealer and he is contacting fisher..

4. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

Is there a problem with these lenses b/c I was about to order some.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Intensifires are intensecrap

6. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

that's too bad... especially b/c I just ordered some yesterday!

7. BigDave12768

I am really suprised they havent fixed issues with these lights. A slighty thicker plastic would stop most of the cracking issues. 4 screws on back cover instead of 2 would stop the cover from breaking off. I think they thought people were going to mount these as fog lights on the front of there Range rover. They certainly are not tough enough for any comercial type plowing. Wish i never bought mine.

8. BigDave12768

If yiou cant buy one without buying the hole housing for $115. I will look I may have one. I think I saved old one when its casing cracked