1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a idea on a plowing acct.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Doug Perrone, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Doug Perrone

Doug Perrone Junior Member

I have a parking lot that is 125' L x 75' w and a road that wraps around the building. Its a doctors building so i would need to sand and shovel also. We dont get a ton of snow but enough here. thanks for the help.

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Doug, I doubt that anybody will tell you an amount but someone might help you figure out how long it would take. First, let us know your location and a little bit about the account. Like, is it a rural setting? Can all snow be stacked on-site? How much sidewalk is there? What type of equipment are you using?

Location would be a good beginning.

3. Brent

Brent Junior Member

pricing

there right no one is gonna give ytou a direct price but I mostly bid jobs on how long it will take (by the HR) In our area (NW Ohio) the hrly rate is $70-$80hr by the sq-ft charge on here I keep seeing .45 cent a sq-ft that real high from my caculations I'm running around .03 cents a sq-ft if any body thinks I'm off let me know:drinkup: