1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a good laugh?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by elite1msmith, Jan 15, 2009.

1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i just talked to a guy that has an atv with blade for hire

100 dollars per hour - :nod:
  2. 04f350powerv-xt

04f350powerv-xt Senior Member

All he needs is one person stupid enough to pay it and he's lauging his way to the bank.xysport
  3. Govbradst555

Govbradst555 Member

LOL!!. That must be one huge machine with a wing and speader on it. Is he a big fat guy dressed in a santa siut??.. Maybe it would be good for business.
  4. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

Lets all remember business 101 if you don't want the job just bid high to make it worth your while. When do you have him starting elite ???
  5. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I know it DOES sound crazy, but remember...he CAN clear well more than a hundred dollars worth of walk in an hour. If someone had some large professional office complexes and such, they could make out. Yes, it would obviously be better to have your own quad, but for someone who may not have one right at the time (or driver, truck and trailer for transport), this would work. While it may be a high price around here, I don't know what the pricing is like down (or over) there.