1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need A Favor....

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Frozen001, May 1, 2005.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

OK... so I am looking to complete my center console modification on my 2500HD GMC regular cab, and to get the dash component I need to get the VIN number from a truck that had the center console from the factory... mostly for color match.. so any one out there with a 2004 GMC sierra with the full floor console and the DARK PEWTER Interior *RPO 69I*, if you could PM me your vin that would be great...

Thanks

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I dont know the answer to your question, but do you have just one big bench, that is like 40/20/40? and the center doesnt fold down? and your looking to take the 20 out and replace it with a stock center consoul? or are you taking out the 20 and installing a new 20 with the kind that folds down to have an armrest and storage?

sorry for the odd question and not answering your question, but im in the process of getting a 2500hd that has the 20middle and it doesnt fold down, and thats like the only thing I dont like about it as it will piss me off because all my other trucks have the fold down feature, and im used to having it, therefore I guess you could say I got spoiled? lol

3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

My truck has the middle 20 that folds down. On extended cab trucks, yukons, etc. you can get a larger full console in the middle 20 portion that extends all the way to the dash board, no seat at all just a hard plastic console. Now I never flip up my middle seat, and the full console has more storage space, and if I can figure out how to rewire my radio I should be able to get the bose amplifier connected in my truck(which is also located in the console)... which is never an option in regular cab trucks. I think it will be a cool mod when it is all done... just that I have not had any real time to work on it right now...and I do not see a lot of time to do it in the near future, so I am just slowly getting the needed parts...

4. PremierLand

from detroit

can i buy the folding 20 off you please?

5. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Well when I actually fet to the mod, I will offer it up forsale to the people on here first.

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

7. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Frozen
    Look's like I will be getting a new truck in the next day or two. It has a center console so I can help you with that info.

Regards Mike

8. PremierLand

from detroit

frozen... I'll be the first to buy it off you when you get the new one figured out.