1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a cover for a 2006 810

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by EliteSnow&Ice, Jan 3, 2012.

1. EliteSnow&Ice

EliteSnow&Ice Senior Member

Need a cover for a 2006, 810, new or used

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Good luck, we have lost a few and they are not cheap from the dealer. After Elite is taken care of, I am also interested in one.

3. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Do you think lost covers go to snowplow heaven?

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We have lost two in the past and always find them in the spring bent to hell. So no, not snowplow heaven, but snowpile heaven.

5. EliteSnow&Ice

With the warm weather most of the snow is gone from last week, so i drove around looking for my cover. Found it face down in the mud. The drive had driven over it and pushed it so far down in the mud on the top of the cover could been see. Looks like I can get it warm and it should straighten right out.

6. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Don't go towards the light! Yes cover ... come back to us, come back ...

7. EliteSnow&Ice

It was smushed pretty good. I put it ine the oven at 250 dergrees for 15 mins and was able to pop it back in shape. I had to do before my wife got home. If she only knew what I put in her stove she would have a fit