1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a controller for Fisher Salter

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FreshCutLand, Oct 26, 2009.

1. FreshCutLand

FreshCutLand Junior Member

Im looking for a controller for a Fisher 1000 salter, i got the hopper for nothing now i just need a controller thanks

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Don't have used but can get you new if interested.

3. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I have a used twice western controller...... not sure if it would work but alot of fisher seems to be interchangable with western.

It looks to be the same controller that is used on the Fisher units..... just a different name.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  4. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Here's Pics ------

It was a backup controller for me but I just bought a 1500 Salt Dogg thats supposed to be delivered in the next couple days.

100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

There you go man,strike a deal with timberview,thats what your looking for.

6. FreshCutLand

FreshCutLand Junior Member

thanks guys wat are you looking to get for that

7. NDG

NDG Junior Member

fisher salter 1000 controller

i have a fisher 1000 controller. it is just the basic one not the one with the variable controll. make me a offer if you want it i can send pics too.

8. NDG

NDG Junior Member

do you still have the variable controller? or how much can you get a new one for?