1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by EMackIV, Jan 26, 2005.

1. EMackIV

EMackIV Junior Member

So after going out for a few long hours doing driveways with only a snowblower (having to get it in and out of the truck sucks) I've decided I need to buy a blade. I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to go about buying a used blade or any suggestions for a relatively cheap plow (I do about 10 drives a storm but always looking to expand). I currently drive a 99 F-150 and I'm 18 years old so price is definitely going to play a big role in the purchase of a blade. As always thank you for your help and I love reading all the stories and tips here.
  2. Ben

Ben Member

check your local trading paper. You can find used plows from about 500.00 and up. If you have a friend who plows have him go with you to check them out. Good Luck