1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a bit of help on 3 plug fast angle+bang

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dss56, Feb 10, 2010.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

I had a fisher 7.5 RD plow put on my truck last year Feb. 2009. Dodge 2004 QC 4x4. I plowed this year maybe 3-4 times. Plow is working but when I angle to push the snow to the drivers side the plow has a hard stop. Angling the other way to the passenger side the plow will stop with what I think is the proper stop. Up and down ok just the angle to the driver side I get a fast maybe bang noise. Any way to slow this down.

Any suggestions
  2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

that is normal it has to do with the fact that angling to the drivers side uses both the lift and angle poppet and angling the the other way only uses one poppet
  3. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Thanks for the quick reply I did not notice this last year when I was able to only plow 2 storms and just a few this year. Glad nothing seems wrong