1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a 8' blade. Philly area.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by soulrider1979, Nov 20, 2006.

1. soulrider1979

soulrider1979 Junior Member

I am looking for a used blade to fit the F350 Duelly. I have a 7'6 blade but I just know its not gonna work well. 8' or bigger. Please email me if you know or have one.

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

for a pickup dually you really need a 9' blade. A cab and chassis dually needs a 8.5' since the rear axel is narrower.

3. soulrider1979

Right, just need to find one local. Thanks man.

4. itsgottobegreen

Also what brand of plow do you have. That will really help us out.

5. soulrider1979

I have a 7'6 standard. I was told a 8'6 is what I need. Unfortunatly, my ultra mount wont support an 8'6.

6. itsgottobegreen

If you got a ultra mount on the truck, any ultra mount will hook up (unless you got the wiring for the V blade to make it work) The pro and pro plus will work. You might beable to get away with just swapping the blades out. I know of a guy that has a 8.5' pro (brand new used) moldboard only for like $550.