1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 8 lug center cap Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I need 1 chrome 8 lug center cap for my nbs 00 Chevy 2500. I lost mine in the last storm we had somewhere. I dont know what the dealer would charge for this, but im sure it is rediculous!!! Thanks Tom

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I need one for my truck and can't seem to fine one...and the dealer wants $75.00 for one...damn stealers...and i don't mean to hi jack the thread...just wanted to share

3. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

post a piture of it i have a set theywere on a 97 chevy ill sell them it there the right ones

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Not hi-jacking at all. Just sharing since we are in the same boat.

The ones for the 88-98 trucks wont work on the newer trucks. The new ones are a different part number and much bigger than the old style ones. Thank you anyways though!!

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you check with a local junk yard or ebay? I have bought stuff like that on ebay pretty cheap before.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I have been looking on ebay, but no luck so far. I called the junk yard this morning. They laughed and said we have never had anything that new in here. I think the newest truck they had was a 93

7. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Need to know if they are for pyo (aluminum) wheels, or the steel wheels. I might have a couple

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Find a truck in a shopping mall with the hub cap you need and borrow it.j/k I went into the mall once and when I came out my plow lights were missing. The guy even cut the wire below the plug, so it was a pain to rejoin. I was a little mad, to say the least!!

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Wallmart sells them in the parking lot LOL

10. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

call this place they should have them 800 680 2959 its called jjs automotive

11. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Which junk you call out here?

12. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

306 auto wrecking probably what a joke actually they always have what i need i just dont like them

13. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

they have some in thedieselplace.com forsale section

14. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

There is a place in Willoughby hills Mikes Salvage, Affordable in painseville, and one in Perry on lane road. Mike salvage had my new used shifter for my transfer case.

15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

They are for the steel wheels. Let me know!!!
    LOL, I thought about that, but I am just not like that. I would have been pissed to see my plow lights gone!!!
    My grandpa's neighbor has a HD with the steel wheels, hmmmmlol. NO!!!

Thanks I will give them a shout
    I did call the one in perry, but no luck.

16. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Tom wish u luck lol

17. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

I may have one.....get me a pic so I can be sure.

18. RAZOR

RAZOR Senior Member

I bought a set of almost new 8 bolt steel rims for a 04 they came with the centre caps and plastic lug nuts for $50 each Canadian. I got it from a place called The Van and Truck Shoppe in Kitchener, Ontario. Try sales@vanshoppe.com , He might sell centre caps only.

19. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I have several if you still need one. Post a picture to be sure. I can ship it right out. Let me know.

Jon

20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I will snag pics in a few minutes for you. Thanks