1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 5 days of backup coverage in Andover, MA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by turbo38sfi, Oct 21, 2007.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

I'm looking for a backup for 5 days in January. I have an out of town trip and need my commercial account covered in the event of any weather. Jan 19-24. 150 parking spot doctors office. Opens at 7am so needs to be clear by then, a pass during the day if there is snowfall throughout the day to keep the main lanes cleared.

Need someone with experience, reliable and a vbox. Please contact if you can help with this.

2. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I work right there and would love to help you out. Sorry but I just don't have a sander.If you ever get stuck you can always call me.

3. earl964

earl964 Member

I am in the Salem NH area I am willing to help out but I dont have a sander. Send me a pm if interested

4. Strongmd

Strongmd Member

That's my pediatrician's office. I may be able to help you out, we do a lot of plowing in Andover. There's another building behind that one, you don't do that too? I would've figured one person does both.

Matt
    978 475 0003
    forevergreen@comcast.net

5. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Sorry for the late reply guys. Email notification didn't work on this thread.

2 different subs for each building. They are managed by different companies.

I've got a call into a buddy that has an operation out of Salem NH. I'm hoping he can provide coverage in the even it snows during the week. I will keep you guys in mind if I get in a jam and make it worth your while.

Thanks for the offers!

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Yaz, PM me your info or give me a ring if you can still help out 603.490.2423

Thanks
    Joe