1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 3pt mount for 95 Wrangler, ST series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Gator53, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Gator53

Gator53 Junior Member

Just picked up a 95 Jeep Wrangler want to put my ST series off my 90 Toyota on the Jeep. Been told mount discontinued. Anyone help please.

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I just had this done at Jerres Service. You need to either find a used mount which is very hard to do or have someone fab you using a newer mount. Thats what Jerre did for my 93 wrangler last week.

Good Luck Mike

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Used mounts are tough for that truck. You need a 9910090 or a custom unit. Try Storks.

4. Gator53

Gator53 Junior Member

Thanks gentlemen, I don't suppose anyone could post a pic of thier mount so I wound be able to see what it looks like?

5. flykelley

Yea later today I will post a pic of the mount Jerre built for my 93 YJ. Got to do a clean up this am then I will post you a pic this afternoon. My plow is a Blizzard, so I dont know how much different the mounts will be but it will give you a idea.

Regards Mike

6. flykelley

Here you go, hope it helps you.

jeep mount 010.jpg

7. flykelley

here are some more.

jeep mount 008.jpg

jeep mount 009.jpg

8. Gator53

Gator53 Junior Member

Thanks Fly, they give me ideas. I just need to figure out how to adapt the mount off my Toy to fit the jeep. I am luck in the fact I have fabricating equipment at work they will let me use so now I just need to do it. Thanks again.

9. flykelley

The main part of my mount was for a Toyota, Jerre just made the part thart comes from my frame down to the mount itself. He took some measurements and made a template of my frame holes. Used a plamsa cutter and mig to finish the mount.

Good Luck Mike