1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 3 position rocker switches

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by sam973, Dec 28, 2006.

1. sam973

sam973 Member

Has anyone come across some 3 position rocker switches that are lit and use a round hole to mount. I'm having trouble finding them. I've come across some non lit ones and ones that need a square hole for mounting, but I'm trying to avoid the square ones. Round is much more easy to install. The 3 position switches are the kind that are ON-OFF-ON. If I use them I wont need as many switches, so there will be less holes in the truck. Thanks for the help!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  2. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

4. sam973

sam973 Member

Thanks for the quick posts guys. I like the look of the ones that Thisisme posted. I'll wait a little bit to see if anyone else has anything else they know of, but those could work just fine. Thats what I was looking for.

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Opps. I just noticed that you are looking for lighted. The On-Off-On switch in the line is not lighted, only the On-Off. :(

I think this is the original manufacture

http://www.cherrycorp.com/english/rockers/index.htm

Take a look there.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  6. Haworth's

Haworth's Junior Member

Go to your local West Marine. I bought the same switch this past summer for my boat. I remember it was a little pricey though!

7. Sno What

Sno What Member
    from CT

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member