1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need 3 pin mount for 03 f250

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by koko, Dec 21, 2008.

1. koko

koko Junior Member

hi i am looking for a used 3 pin truck frame for an 2003 ford f250. the part number is 99100396. i got this from an earlier post and after checking with the dealer he said it would be about 1100 for the frame and wiring for a 28v. i can get this plow for about 400 but i don't know how well it works so i hate to spend so much. i am hoping to find the frame and wiring more reasonable. also can parts still be found for the 28v if this plow needs parts to work.

2. smenchhofer

smenchhofer Junior Member
    from in

I have older 3 pin mount off of 05 250. Do not know if it fits the 03. Check it out and let me know. I also have truck side wiring and control. I am not local but with shipping charges it would not come close to 1100.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have a new unit in stock

Funny they never supported the 05 Ford with the three pin mount. Your dealer needed to do a little modification (probably to the truck) to get that unit on there. depending on the truck lights your adapters may or may not work

4. koko

koko Junior Member

how much? can you get the wiring also and are parts still avaiable for this plow? thanks for the replies

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Email me!:)