1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 2006 ram 1500 driverside mirror heated oem

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by dss56, Feb 1, 2012.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

IF SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE A USED ONE

I'm looking for the left side driverside elec-heated mirror. Non towing!!!! Looking for used oem not aftermarket in good condition. Fleabay has some but are to much for used. I tried aftermarket on my last truck and the mirrors suck bad quality.

PM ME PLEASE WITH ANSWER OR EMAIL

Shoot me a price plus shipping to boston ma.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

go to dodgetalk.com and check out their classified section. A bunch of guys are always switching to the tow mirrors and selling those for real cheap.

4. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I might have one. What are you looking to pay, $30??

5. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Thar's a fair price if its in good condition no mirror scratches and the housing is good.

I went Tuesday to look at both right and left from someone local on an add from craigslist. He had his niece deliver them to me on the Base I work at she was going to some Aerotech Maintenance school.
    She walked up to me and the driverside that I needed had all scratches on the mirror and the housing had a big crack on the triangle area. She goes let me call my grandfather, I said don't bother don't want them. I called this guy 2 times and asked him about the mirrors and he never mentioned how bad they were.

So if yours is decent figure out the shipping to Zip 02145 and I can pay by paypal I will need an email addy so pm me if you do have one and the total

thanks Bob

6. LwnmwrMan22

I dug mine out this morning, and it's was basically a new takeoff. I put trailer tow on a 3/4 ton these came off of.

I sold the passenger side a while ago, I have the driver side left.

It's power, heated.

Let me run into the dealer today and make sure the mirror will work on your '06.

I think this one came off of an '03 3/4 ton, which would make it the same body style, but before you get too excited, let me double check.

7. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

ok sounds good

2002-2008 are all the same

8. LwnmwrMan22

Dealer confirmed mirror is good for all full size from 02-08.

UPS wants $20 to ship ground, and it'll be there next Wednesday.

So $50. If you'd like, I can pop some pics off and send them to you first.

9. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Send info for paypal payment AND SEND PICTURES

thanks

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  10. LwnmwrMan22

dss -

I sent you a PM, but for some reason the pics are just boxes there.

Here are the pics. The mirror has sticky residue from the bubble wrap I had stuck to it. I would clean it off, but I'm just going to put the bubble wrap back on to send to you, so I didn't think that was feasible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

ok sounds good

12. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

LwnmwrMan22

Hold off on the mirror.
    Someone has just offered both mirrors for $50 plus shipping. I will let you know asap if he has them.

thanks

13. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

LwnmwrMan22

I did purchase the other ones I got both left and right for a good price.
    I won't be needing your mirror

thanks for your time