1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 2 cell towers serviced in central MN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Camden, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

One tower is in Glendorado and the other is just east of St. Cloud. They can be the last accounts on your list, they just need to be done within 24 hours after the storm has passed. I have a multi-year agreement so these can be your accounts for a long time.

Send me a PM or give me a call if you're interested 32O-616-1499.

2. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure if they would pay for me to come from Rochester to do them, but just out of curious, how would I contact for the cell towers in my area?

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

No, it definitely wouldn't pay for you to come this far north. Usually the guys I hire stick to a 30 mile radius from their normal service area.

4. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

who would I get in touch with about the cell towers in my area down south by rochester

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That area is all taken care of. If anyone is needed for that region I'll let you know.

6. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds good. Do you work for there service department.

7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I had a message on our machine about plowing out an ATT tower. I think she said the company name was Integrated Services. Know anything about them? I called back and left a message but they haven't returned my call. We can always help with anything around the Duluth area if you need.

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I will PM you, Advantage.

9. sthil1

sthil1 Junior Member

cell tower

anything around Auburn,mass

10. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

is the st. cloud one taken? as I have houses in st. cloud, foley and in the area.

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier but I did find a provider. Shoot me your phone # and service area and I'll keep you on my list of folks to call if something else comes up.

12. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I would be interested in any towers in the grand rapids area.

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I have 2 towers in Duluth that need some attention by the end of the week. I sent you a PM but haven't heard back. I'm sure you're still digging out from last week's mess so I'll post a new thread in hopes of getting someone who isn't as busy to help me out.

If you see this soon call me.