1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need 12 pallets of bagged salt....

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by fincat, Nov 1, 2007.

1. fincat

fincat Junior Member

anyone know where i can get 12 pallets of bagged rock salt in south jersey delivered???????any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW...

2. fincat

fincat Junior Member

By The Way Lesco Is Out Of The Question Unless Another Branch Would Do Better Than 3.50 Per Bag

3. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

I know it makes little sense but John Deere Landscapes has it for 3.00 per bag(50lbs) here. 12 pallets should get you a better price.

4. Nitro1253

Nitro1253 Junior Member
    from NJ

Not sure on the price but contact Jonathan Green in farmingdale and make sure you tell them you want to set up a account so the give you a accurate price

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've got 80lb bags that I'll sell you for $4.30/bag...you just gotta come to Minnesota to pick it up :D

6. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

international salt

7. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

8. PlowGood

PlowGood Member

Yes, an old thread.

Is this lead still good? Is Jonathon Green a company name? Do you have a phone number?

Thanks