1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need 11pin female connector for my Suburbanite

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by MPOWER, Jan 23, 2012.

1. MPOWER

MPOWER Junior Member
    from NY

One of my wires to my 11 pin connector female connector is broken off just as it comes out of the connector. It's much too short to solder it back so I would like to splice in a new female connector. I did a search and just found 9 or 12 pin connectors with pigtails available. Does anyone know where a new one can be purchased? Part number? Thanks in advance all!

2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

that would the plug coming from the lights on the plow, right? the harness would be a 26377. I don't believe Western sells a replacement plug for that one.
    hope that helps.
    Neal Redding
    parts mgr, Truck Equipment Inc, Des Moines IA

3. MPOWER

MPOWER Junior Member
    from NY

That is correct. It's the harness for the lights, but it's actually harness #26357. I don't need the entire harness ($122 ouch!) just the repair harness which does not seem to exist.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

26377 is a plow side harness, 26357 is the truck side. But there's no repair end for either one anyway.