1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nebs?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Caneplow, Feb 22, 2001.

1. Caneplow

Caneplow Senior Member

Has anyone used these people for business items? I was thinking of getting some door hangers for leaving in areas where I already have customers:

https://www.nebs.com/

2. Larrytow

Larrytow Junior Member

I have used NEBS for aprox. 15 years,for invoices and statements and keytags, ect.Very pleased with them. Good service and quick shipping.

Once you are on their mailing list, they seem to send a catolog every two weeks or so.A little much,but whatever makes um happy.

I don't get my business cards or letterhead from them. Their options do not work for me.

Regards, Larry

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

We too use them alot.
    Good products.

4. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 Member

Yeah we use them to and never had a problem either.

5. Caneplow

Caneplow Senior Member

Funny, I had ordered a catalog from them and just as I was reading this thread my rep from the company called. I placed and order and were in business. Thanks all.

6. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 Member

Yeah we use them to, but some stuff you can get cheaper from other places, but for the most part there the place we buy from.....Kraco_1

7. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Just got a nebs catalog and a sample proposal. I would recommend them the prices are good also IMO

8. wyldman

wyldman Member

We have used them a few times.They have some nice keytags and service reminder labels for my auto business.

Other things,like business cards and stationary could be done local at a print shop much cheaper.

The biggest thing is convenience,as they keep everything on file.One phone call and your order is at your door in a day or two.

9. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Yep, we use them too. Never had a problem with them. They never made any mistakes on any of our orders either. We will continue to use them. :drinkup: By the way, this is an old thread. Mike

10. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

I wanted to bring it up for the newer members looking for proposals, business supplies,ect. Just a little help for someone:D

11. wyldman

wyldman Member

Good idea Walt.I didn't even see the date to realize how old it was.:dizzy: