1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nebraska sub available

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Drywall1, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

I have all insurance needed. S300 2 speed bobcat and a polaris atv with plow. Also 1 or 2 laborers available. We are out of the Lincoln area but willing to travel a bit for the right ammount of volume.

Nate
    402-540-1782

2. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

TTT snow's coming wednesday!:rolleyes:

3. AJ Watson

AJ Watson Member

lincoln

I got a couple places in Lincoln you could bid. Two apartment complexes.
    email at ajwatson314@hotmail.com

4. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

E-mail sent thanks!

5. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

call me

you could give me a call I might have some work in lincoln
    I would like you to have a plow or a pusher though call even if you dont. I have one sitting around
    Kent 202-8547

6. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

I'll give you a call tomorrow if thats ok let me know. Nate

7. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Work in Beatrice

Might have some work in Beatrice if you want to travel here. We are the largest provider here now. Last snow I sub to 3 guys w/ S250's and S300's and they got 9+ hrs in. Let me know what you need. We have pushers for all the loaders (7) and they work great. I guy in Beatrice built them, with that 2 speed nothing can move more other that our big 928 Cat. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    Joe

8. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

Still available! Getting tired of doing my neighbors drives for free:dizzy: The Polaris kicks aZZ on side walks. Did about a mile of side walks in my commons area today in no time at all. That thing amazes me every time I use it.

Nate