1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NE snow????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by 6feetdeep, Feb 3, 2008.

1. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

OK, heres the story. My wife is going to have our second child on the 18th, sooner if god insists.
    I've got extra help lined up if needed, if we get a storm and I am with her in the hospital.
    Last year we got a big storm the 15th-16th of Feb., does anyone have any predictions. Everything I've seen shows just some mixed precip., rain, warmer than usual temps. Any reason for me to be excited/ worried about a storm while my wife is in labor??
    Of course, murphies law would have it snow on that day. I think it would be a good thing for my business and all of yours. BUT, If I try to go to work instead of spending the time with mom and baby...:nono:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You could slip the Doctor a fin and tell him to pack some ice in there till you get back!

My first one was born in Feb. of course it had to snow .I stayed until it was born and everything was good ,wife fell a sleep and out the door.
  3. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

I had to skip out halfway through salting on last Tuesdays' ice storm to take her to the hospital for labor. Doctor gave her med. to stop the labor, said to let it cook a little longer, one more week and we'd be fine. Gave us a roll of duct tape and sent us home :eek:
    Now its been a week, she's good to go any time, no more medicine if she starts contractions again.
  4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

grandview, you need to take her of you posts, all i do is stare at her and i dont read any of the posts.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What were you saying?

Giada la (Large).jpg
  6. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member