1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NE snow accumulations 12/13/07

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sir spaniourd, Dec 13, 2007.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

How about posting here the progress of this storm. Hour and depth so we could compare.
    Good luck out there.

2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

butler nj....11:00 am....roads are already covered and its coming down....HARD!

3. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

easton, PA. 11am. About 1/2 inch around, mostly sleet and some snow. Triggers don't start till 2":realmad: which I doubt we'll see. I'll push them anyway once this garbage is done.

4. javaman70

javaman70 Junior Member

pocono's 11:10 am about 3 inches

5. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Up here in VT the sun is still shining! I shoulda stayed in NJ, you guys get all the fun!

6. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

11:34am here nothing but cold rain
    :drinkup:

7. started snowing at aroud 11:30 in north bergen and they just called a half day so im happy and all my equipment is ready

8. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

started at 12 noon here roads are already covered and it supposed to get bad fast.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Started to snow/sleet here at 1030.......all sleet and frz rain now:dizzy: I have salted and scraped some drive lanes! Going to head out around 3 again:rolleyes:

10. hope this one dosnt turn out like last year where it was ice with snow on top

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Rocky Hill 12:30pm
    - 1.75"

12. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

12:45 Hamden,Ct - 1.5'' down and it's coming down hard!

13. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

started at 7:30 this morning reporting total right now at 12:54 is 6.5 " still coming down hard :eek: more plowing tonight

14. 06HD BOSS

rocky hill 1pm
    2.5"
    coming real hard. should be picking up about 1.5"-2" an hour for a good part of the afternoon

15. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Snowing for a bout an hour at a good clip. About a good inch, I sub my truck too the town, so I should be getting a call soon!

Mak.

16. javaman70

javaman70 Junior Member

Pocono's 1:15pm 6" plus coating of ice(1/4") and back to snow again. Still snowing.

17. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

stone devil, im right up the road from ya, in somerset/johnstown

we got alot of freezing rain, snow then now it is all rain.... salted this morning which was pretty much pointless...

we are supposed to get pounded this afternoon (later) and then tonight with ice and then tom. little bit of snow then sat and sunday threw mond night alot of snow, we will see if all these guys are right.

last night i watched who wants to be a million air or deal or no deal, the guy wanted 80k to go to college to be a weather man, boy if i had to pay 80k and make it back in 2 years or so and lie to ppl daily, i would do it lol

18. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Central Mass: Started snowing around noon and has not let up since. Probably have 2" or so on the grouns and it's coming down fast. It's about 18 degrees out.

19. 06HD BOSS

Rocky Hill 2:30pm
    4" ! ! !

leaving the house in 15 minutes. theyre saying we could get 12" if it keeps up like this

20. DAVID1963

DAVID1963 Member

Telford Pa, sleet/rain/nothing but a wet mess!! :realmad: