1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Networking' started by sschario, Jan 3, 2003.

1. sschario

sschario Member

I am in the Canton/Massillon area. Since the Lake Effect doesn't reach us, I may be available when Cleveland area gets hit. Be glad to help, as needed.

I am insured and have a '94 K2500 w/ 7.5 Western. Looking for a spreader...

Email me for cell #

2. jbelandscape

jbelandscape Member

I am on the west side of Cleveland. I plow points west of W.117 in Lakewood all the way to Lorain/Elyria. Most of my accounts are in Rocky River and usually only take 6-8 hrs., so Im pretty available during a decent snow.

I have a '02 2500HD w/ 7.5 Sno-way. Also have Toro single stage for walks.

Please feel free to email me, and I will give you my nextel #.

BRUENTERPRISES Junior Member

I am In Akron and have all kinds of accounts please call me at 330-867-7424 and I can put to work tonight or next snow
  4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I'm from the canton area, we service Stark, Carroll and Columbiana Co. area. I'm willing to help when and where if needed. I can send one truck or as many thats needed. With both plowing and salt, and Even sidewalks if needed. Email me at: RLCCCSO2141@yahoo.com ~or my cell is on 24/7 330-205-0618
    Ron Clapper
    Clapper & Company