1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NE Ohio 2-27-08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here are some pics of yesterday's mess. Got a foot or more of snow and 2 foot drifts or more!!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

here are a couple more

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

great pics love them

4. scitown

scitown Senior Member

That looks so light and fluffy. You could use a back pack blower for sidewalks. Thanks for the pics!

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

see and u were complaing about no snow and nobody believed me so maybe ull have better luck

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks guys!!!!! Yeah it was about a foot of lake effect, which is usually light and fluffy. I have used my backpack on a couple little 4 inch storms, I shoulda tried it, lol.

Kevin, this month has been very good for snow. January wasnt too bad either.

7. KGRlandscapeing

the storms usally come once a week or so maybe everyother. gives me time to fix anything i should break during the storm

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Seems like the storms have been rolling on tuesdays and fridays. That is fine though. Gives a few days to rest and get everything fixed and cleaned up before the next batch

9. KGRlandscapeing

we have to dig lanes in the back yard cause the dog is too small i hate the dog by the way.[​IMG]

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Kevin, that is why I will never own a small dog, lol. I dont want to shovel my yard so it can take a dump, LOL

11. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

Nice pics!!!

12. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great pics looks like winter is finally paying off for someone payup

13. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I agree, must have been a fun time. Are you running out of room there in Ohio??

14. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Not too much. Been pushing the piles back pretty hard when I plow. We usually get a bunch of snow, then a week of warm weather to melt it all. That 14 inches fell tuesday night and early wednesday morning. The next round isnt supposed to be that bad so its not gonna be an issue. Then the temps are gonna jump and it will all melt away:cry:

15. KGRlandscapeing

better that it melt now and not wait till spring. and ya i hate little dogs so anoyying i cant even like sit down upstairs with out her trying to like come by me i am like go away