1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NBS Chevy Install Pics

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Cat Man 77, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

any one have pictures of a plow install on a 2500HD Chevy or GMC? i'm wonderin because i had my plow installed and they hacked up the valence.:realmad:
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We had to cut off below the license plate bracket, it looks really nice but we spent about 1 hour trimming it so it's perfect. I really should take some pics.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fixed it for ya JD. :D

There's a couple GMC pics in this thread: Pics

I know there's more around here if you search a little Cat Man.
  4. DieselDan172

DieselDan172 Member
    from Mass.

wow the Boss mount on a chevy is very low. I'm planning on getting a Boss soon & that clearence suprises me compared to my buddies with fishers, there mount isn't nearly as low.
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Ha Ha, I promised you I'd get them but I didn't say what year and yes a beer bottle was made for my hand.:drinkup:
  6. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

thanks for the pics guys. anyone know where i can get the whole new bumper and valence panel? i'm lookin for one with the fog light cut outs...........Thanks