1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

nb 2500hd 2007 quirks?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by snowman682, Feb 4, 2010.

1. snowman682

snowman682 Junior Member

i have a 2003 hd, found a nb style 07 hd, going to look at sat and hopefully bring home. know all the issues with the 03's. anything special anyone has found? anything would be helpful.
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have 2 NBS and they seem like really good trucks. Havn't really had any problems with them since new.
  3. snowman682

snowman682 Junior Member

any frame issues? especially on front differental mount bracket on drivers side of frame. other than that thats what i like to hear! thank you
  4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, same as all the Chevys from 01-current. Weld a gusset in there and it will never break.
  5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I got an 04 and recently bought a 09... Both duramax's and havent had much trouble with any of them yet... Good luck with your purchase!
  6. snowman682

snowman682 Junior Member

now the only thing that sucks is gotta buy a another tool box, more lights, another set of buyers timberens, plow brackets, all the goodies. price of adding to the fleet. now i will have five trucks and a loader going.