1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by me!, Jan 11, 2013.

1. me!

me! Member

I am working on some marketing mailing list and was wondering who exactly is under national contracts right now and who they are with. I figured If I knew who was under contract i could save some effort and not bother contacting facilities that are under national contracts.
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sorry, but that is a very unrealistic request. Send out your mailers and see what sticks.
  3. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

to me it seems like most national companies, are with national service providers
  4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I hate to sound rude but a lot of effort goes into securing accounts. I hope no one just posts a list for others to cherry pick off of.
  5. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

I would agree 100%!! I spend a lot of time and money to get the accounts I have now!!

To ME! Order up about 5000 or so flyers. Send them out in the mail. And sit back and wait for the phone to ring.

Side note: If it doesn't start ringing at first you may have to repeat the steps above. Order 10,000 flyers this time and try again!

Good Luck! :salute:
  6. me!

me! Member

I guess since we don't work for nationals I didn't look at it from the other side of the coin. Sorry for asking, was just trying to save some time.
  7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

It is a public forum...even if your intentions are true. Others will see it, gotta wonder why guests outnumber members on here.:rolleyes:
  8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Yea pretty crazy idea to think that anyone would give that up on a forum like this. Its taken most everyone on here days, weeks, and months of cold calling getting rejection after rejection to get that information. Now its your turn to do the same.
  9. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Holy crap. I never looked until you said that. Right now there's 48 members and over 360 guests viewing! WTF?
  10. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Wait till its busy and guests are 4 or 5 thousand viewing the site.
  11. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

where does it even say that?
  12. KYsnow

KYsnow Member

Home page near bottom in "what's going on"
  13. KYsnow

KYsnow Member

also on the home page after the title of each section it says how many viewer there are for the forum
  14. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

904 members and 4387 guests........doh!
  15. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Wow. Didn't realize that many people cared about stalking snow people loll.