1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

National or regional

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by TPC Services, Nov 4, 2010.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Was wondering if any of you have heard of this company Division Inc, and what they are like are they a National or Regional half wit maintence company like USM?? Was called to see if I wanted to do the Home Depots in town so I thought I would get some input before I persued this. I was thinking it was kind of wierd that they would call this late in the process in lining place up.
  2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Divisions is a leading provider of maintenance services to customers across the United States. Divisions’ field personnel are on the ground and in your neighborhoods, immersed and living in the communities in which they serve, visiting your sites and solving service issues at a moments notice.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

They were at RI this summer. They're still a national but the rep seemed very professional for what its worth. If It were me I MIGHT try them, IF they had a fair contract. HIH
  4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

(LOL) Did you pull that from their web site to??
    I don't know how they got my #, So I look them up last night an thats about the just of it from what I learn about them also.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  5. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member