1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

National on the Block?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Apr 13, 2011.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I was at the PRSM tradeshow as a guest of an equipment dealer (who unfortunately will go nameless so this thread does not get dumped) and the rumor on the block was that 1 major conglomerate (names left out to protect the almost innocent) is up for sale. I heard one of the buyers could be Aramark which I thought was weird until I saw Cintas at the show and they bought a facility service company at the end of 2010. Maybe that is the next logical step for comapnies like Aramark.

I would think payment and attitude would be much better with a company like that. As an aside, Aramark's headquarters is across the street from the parent company who owns this natioanl chain. Hmmm..............................
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

PM me with more on this if you can. Doesn't mean enough without names!
  3. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I mean US Maintenance of course.