1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

National Landscape Services

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by snomaha, Jan 6, 2003.

1. snomaha

snomaha Junior Member
    from midwest

has anyone dealt with National Landscape services out of Florida? They are a management firm for some of the bigger national retailers. Do they pay on time? Are they easy to work with?

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

This oughta be good.....

3. That doesn't sound like there is alot of confidence in that statement.:eek:

4. snomaha

snomaha Junior Member
    from midwest

John Iam new to this board. I take it that there has been this discusssion before?

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

No, it wasn't discussed on this board. Since I haven't had direct experience with this company :D , I'll defer any comment.

6. Doctordo

Doctordo Member

Watch out for the National Services they may pressure you into a hurry up bid and the can be slow in there payments

7. Randy Scott

Randy Scott Senior Member

They called us last week. Didn't really interest me to do any bidding for them. I'll pursue my own clients.

8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

They have been calling around since August. If they are still calling around in January, that would tell me something.... ;)

~Chuck

9. snomaha

snomaha Junior Member
    from midwest

I have filed their information in the round file cabinet next to my desk. Thanks for the feedback.

10. shamrock1

shamrock1 Member

Chuckle, Chuckle......

My A/C is Broke..........:D

11. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

(inside joke...)

I got it though....