1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

National Heavy Equipment Show in Toronto On. April 18-19

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Neige, Jan 30, 2013.

I am interested in attending the GTG

Poll closed Apr 18, 2013.
  1. Yes me alone

2 vote(s)
  2. Yes there will be 2 of us

6 vote(s)
  3. Yes there will be 3 of us

1 vote(s)
  4. No, maybe next time.

1 vote(s)
  1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

So who wants to go to the show? This year there will be a Winter Management Section. There will be loads of equipment to see and some very interesting seminars sponsored by SIMA. I would like to organize a plowsite GTG, maybe someone from the area can help me with that.
    Thanks to Metal Pless (Team Storm) I can offer everyone a complimentary 2-day pass, just register before April 4, 2013. by using promo code NH235
  2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Great idea Neige, look forward to meet and great info.....
  3. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Thanks! Mr. Vanderzon & Metal Pless.
  4. PrecisionSnow

PrecisionSnow Member

Great idea, Neige. I might be on holidays but if not that show looks like it might be a good one. A GTG would be a great, too.
  5. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the Promo code Paul, and 'Team Storm', just sent in my registration for this. Hopefully I can actually make it to this one, shows and I haven't got along well the last couple years!!