1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Naperville IL. driver needed.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Driver needed for small truck(bronco). Must have experience driving a manual trans and be willing to get out of the truck and do sidewalks.This will be mainly for residential drives. I have a small snowblower for the walks. Must be available 24/7.Im guessing about 6-8 hours of work on a 3" snow.

Send an e-mail to Bryan@bbncservices.com with your information/experience and i will give you a call.
  2. M&N Maintenance

M&N Maintenance Junior Member

I can drive

I can drive:angry:
  3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone know how to drive stick ? or is the snowblower that is scaring everyone away ? I guess no one want the money bryan payup
  4. CAN I COME AND DRIVE FOR YOU GUYS I JUST WANT TO BRAKE YOU TRUCK LOL whats up man sorry i could not make the get to gether but the next one i will
  5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Ok things have changed a bit , do to a few more accounts. You will not have to do Driveways or sidewalks we have a crew for that, The driver will be in commercial lots. Good Pay .if you would like to call me instead of email my number is 630-768-8427...