1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Name this plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FIREMAN Q, Nov 20, 2010.

1. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

i just purchased a "new to me" truck. it came with a plow mount and the wiring but no plow. I bought it thru a dealership and and they told me its a Meyers.

it looks to me like the wiring is a western set up or at least this is exactly what under my hood and the connections look like.

I figured if i new what brand it was i could look for just the blade and pump to save a few bucks.

any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance:drinkup:

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

4.JPG

photo5.JPG

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher EZ-V :nod:

3. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

well that was quick and easy...thank you. now i can start looking in the right direction. For those of you checking this out.....I am either looking to buy the rest of the set up or more than likely willing to sell these parts off if someone is interested. I'm more of a western fan due to dealer support.

thanks cubicinches

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

If you're a Western fan, you can just change the mount to a Western mount... the wiring will run a Western MVP (not MVP Plus) and with an adapter installed at the control end of the harness, it will run a Western straight blade.

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I have a 8.5 fisher ezvee for sale actually.

6. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Thanks for the info!!! Abbe is is listed here? got any more info on it? I'm on site from my phone and it's limited.

7. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

same here, I'm on my phone also. It isn't listed here yet, haven't gotten around to it. I'll pm you tommorow with info and we can talk? Thanks

8. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Im heading to smithfield RI today if thats in your area

9. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Oh wow, yeah I'm in Cranston

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I was going to suggest Suzy....

11. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member