1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Name That Truck Mount..........

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Elite Property Services, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I think this is a Western Ultramount late 04-07 truck mount if anyone can help with this please let me know I am need of a 99-early04 mount so this one will be for sale if I can confirm that it is the 04-07 mount Thanks for the help Nate

staley 008.jpg

staley 009.jpg

staley 014.jpg

staley 015.jpg

staley 008.jpg

staley 009.jpg

staley 014.jpg

staley 015.jpg

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

You are correct. That's the later mount.

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

It looks like the same mount that i have for my 2003 but i don't remember the mesurements from mine.

4. Elite Property Services

I was fairly sure I just wanted to make sure before I put it up for sale Iwish they would stamp these mounts to make identifying them easier. And then sho n go has to confuse me. LOL

5. Elite Property Services

Do guys know if this mount is complete minus recievers as I am going to be selling this?

6. Elite Property Services

Any help?????